• Razer
  • Zowie
  • Mionix
  • Corsair
  • Steelseries
  • Roccat
  • Redragon

0 voters

I tried to stick to the biggest ones, just so the poll isn’t like a gazillion lines long.

Personally, I’d have to say Logitech. I use a Razer Naga daily, but when it comes to keyboards the Romer-G is my favorite switch. Back when I was very into CS:S I used an MX-518. I love what they’re doing with their mouse clicks (the separated clicks). Their sensors are amazing. I’ve just never really had an issue with their products, other than the G933 which randomly stopped syncing one day.

I use a razer mouse, Logitech keyboard and a corsair headset. So it was hard to answer haha

My mouse is Corsair, keyboard is Microsoft, headphones are AKG, speakers are custom-ish, monitors are ASUS, et cetera.

So… yes?

I wonder if I could make a custom mouse…

I went with Logitech having just dropped £50 on the Proteus Spectrum which I absolutely love so far. Nice replacement for my old Deathadder which died a few months ago.

Keyboard wise I still use an old Saitek Eclipse but have been looking at a Corsair K65/70 to replace that in the next few months.

Keyboard corsair, mouse corsair, headset corsair, case corsair, ram corsair, psu corsair… i think I might be a fanboy

Edit* forgot the H55 cooler too