Home / PC Gaming / Hardware / Store / Discord

What is your favorite game of all time?

Just wondering what your favorite game of all time. It doesn’t have to be the BEST game of all time but just one that you believe shines over all the rest. Mine has to be Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. I love everything about that game from the voice acting to the ridiculous boss fights. Also, the cinematics were incredible for its time.

Hangry nerds amirite? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Huh? I thought it was actually pretty rad. What’s wrong with it?

that was more of a funny facepalm lol Since the question was " favorite game of all time "

Favorite game of all time? Well I firmly believe any game lover has 50 games in their top 10 for various reasons, but as a general favorite my would be Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Increasingly close runner ups are: ES: Oblivion/Skyrim, Mass Effect 1, Doom 3, and the Pokemon series.

If you haven’t, you should play GAME OF THE YEAR: 420BLAZEIT vs. xxXilluminatiXxx wow/10 #rekt edition Montage Parody The Game. One of my most favorite gaming experiences.

Favorite game of all time though? Hmm… Probably just Star Fox Assault, solely for the multiplayer sessions I had with my little brother. Most fun I ever had, we spent so many hours playing that stupid game.

If I were to think about one for the gameplay, graphics, multiplayer, voice acting, etc… BF:BC2 is up there, for sure. Was one of my first PC games and really sold me into sticking with the platform.

Must be a netcode simulator.

ha Fixed the link, try again.

Most cancerous website I’ve seen in my life you’ve infected the forum with AIDS posting that here get out

Oh dear, seizure inducing comic sans.

Don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned this game before…

Never

Dang man really like 1500 games at my disposal all with a metacritic score of 65 and above so no bad titles and I have to pick just one? I’d have to cheat and Just say Doom the Franchise back in the day with that game on on PS1 and CS 1.6 and Baldurs gate icewind dale warcraft 2 tides of darkness and diablo pretty much doomed from the start to be a gamer.

I can’t pick a favorite game of all-time. There are more than a few I really like for different reasons. Games in my top 10 that I can name easily right now would be WOW, BIT.TRIP Runner, The Ball and Half Life 2.

I can’t pick a single game, but a few that are on the list include Half Life 2, Phantom Dust, Super Metroid, Super Mario Galaxy, Elder Scrolls III.

Probably any Elder Scrolls game. I think as far as the game I spent the most time on? Runescape…3000+ hrs. Thank God I quite…for now…

Duty Calls: The Calm Before the Storm

Morrowind?