Home / PC Gaming / Hardware / Store / Discord

What does everyone drive? Mega thread

As the title says. What does everyone here drive? I will start.

My ride a 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. Quite the conversation piece.

This engine looks fast. It isn’t. 250HP 4.6L Modular V8. Top speed for the cop car version of a Ford Crown Victoria is 135MPH.

Interior

Speedometer

Now as of 2017 it is known as the Umbrella Corp Crown Vic. Hood will be painted at a later date.

A bicycle.

My enemies before me. That is what I drive.

Peugeot 308 1.6 HDI - slow as f*ck but it gets from A to B.

***fyi - the picture isnt of mine as i dont have any of it… =( ***

Mine is a JETTA TDI 2000, 239 000km

Rusty.

I drive 110km a day, it only consumes 6L per 100km

A 2002 Mitsubishi Galant in silver. 6 cylinder.
Has like 211,000 miles on it now. Does not look this nice anymore but it gets the job done and is easy to fix so:

I like the thing. I may at some point get the 2 door sports car version of the car as my next car, if i can find one lol.

2000 Subaru 2.5 RS
Somewhere under 200K miles.
Sedan
Manual Transmission

I’m sure there’s a picture of my actual car on the internet somewhere.

New picture

My truck. It’s not my first choice of vehicle, I’m more of a car person, but it was a great deal.

This is what I ride every day. Yamaha V-star 250 Again, also not my first choice of bike. I’d rather have a sport bike. But like the truck, it was a great deal.

http://1-photos4.ebizautos.com/used-2014-bmw-3_series-328d-11859-16353551-1-400.jpg

I got this car for a good price. I asked to buy a loaner car… and I wanted a diesel. Luckily I got this one with like 4800 miles on it. I spend a lot of time moving around, so I am spending more on this than my living arrangement. It was’t a big deal a while back, but payments are a little rough now. It will be fine in time. I love the gas mileage. I made it to LA on about $60 in diesel. I drive about 6 weeks locally before thinking about a fuel up. I hope I never have to get rid of this.

1993 toyta camry

2014 Ford Fiesta ST

I don’t know how much longer I’ll have it though. I really miss having 4x4 and extra space. This thing is fun to drive, but it’s not practical.

2017 Chevy Spark. Great mpg. I commute to work and i’m in the car like 2.5 - 3 hrs per day depending on traffic. Also came with a pretty decent sound system so I can blast it and scream karaoke while i’m stuck in bumper2bumper to keep from going insane.
http://images.usedcarsgroup.com/2017-chevrolet-spark-fort_worth-tx-i464911204134088740-3.jpg

Another coal-roller here :slight_smile: I have a 1987 Mercedes-Benz 300TD. Not the best cosmetically, but mechanically runs great. I bought it for $350, put about $1500 of parts/fluids in it since it had been sitting for about a year. Not really intended to be my daily, but it is now. I’m trying to pick up another cheap car for a daily so I can really tear apart and fix up the Benz.

I now have a 2000 Buick Le Sabre

Damn that thing is awesome.

I bet that thing is comfy as hell on the highway.

it really feels like a couch! the engine a v6 3.8

Does this count? I never got my drivers license, so I stick to E-bikes:

2015 Mazda 3I Grand Touring

2002 Toyota Avalon.

Barely ever wash or clean it.

Some dents due to deer running into me, and that one time I hit a road sign.

Runs great.

Come at me internet.