Setup Thread? Setup thread

Why have you dismantled your enthoo evolv?

i need more air for benchmarking

what’s with the blue box?
British time travelers stealing your PC components?

the fan is buggy, it clicks when it reaches max rpm, for some reason having a weight on it helps that from happening.

I preferred my reasoning but okay ._.

1 Like

I play ESO on and off. On all my computers both my monitors cycle between 8 Elder Scrolls images, 8 Star Wars images, and 8 Mass Effect images.

2 Likes

I happen to have preordered Shadow Warrior 2 lol I haven’t gotten around playing it yet… hopefully this weekend I’d have time to give it a shot lol

1 Like

Excuse the terrible pictures!

https://i.imgsafe.org/ff32fa0b87.jpg

1 Like

If you want another person to co-op with you I’d be down game is great!

1 Like

Just moved to this appartment and biggest peeve about this setup is the lack of mouse space. i should probably do something about that. Theres a Wii U behind that TV on the left, only use it for smash 4 tho.

Specs:
motherboard: Asus p8z77-V Deluxe
CPU: Intel 3770K (quad core 8 threaded and ive overclocked it to around 4ghz)
GPU: PNY GTX980TI
2 samsung 500gb SSDs and 2 WD terrabyte drives
RAM: 8GB corsair dominator 2133mhz DDR3 (Need moar ram!!!)

1 Like

The desk is painted countertop that I added the legs to. Still need to add some cross-bracing, but it’s working well. Excuse the mess of cables behind the monitor, I need to get some of those under-desk cable management basket things and some longer cables; not all of them are long enough to run under the desk.

7 Likes

Love the Christmas lights - such aesthetic.

Lol. Much festive. I’m going to be getting a bunch of those LED strips, and they’ll be replaced with that when they die.

Nice Monitor array! Any of them 4K?

Nay, the left one is an Asus PA238 (1920x1080, IPS), middle is the 32" 144hz 1920x1080 Korean panel recently reviewed here, then the right is an HP2009m (1600x900) that I’ve had since college and refuses to die. I don’t plan on going 4K for at least one more, if not two, GPU generations.

1 Like

Ah I see. Being the owner of 2 GTX 1080’s I think it’s time I finally pulled the trigger on one. Going to get the 4K ASUS ROG SWIFT PG27AQ and a k95 RGB mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX brown switches and a corsair scimitar (I Play a lot of WoW) along with an NVIDIA HB SLI bridge and some black paracord cables for my psu and a new tinted plexi pannel for my C70 case and probably some of that Carbon fiber looking adhesive stuff to cover up the visible blue on my corsair 850 watt psu and some Guerrilla Glue brand double sided sticky tape to secure my SSD’s no 2.5 inch bay’s or adapter unfortunately and the sticky tape is load bearing up to 15LBS and I can stick them on the backside of the motherboard cutout tray thingy to really clean up cable clutter. and lastly a set of Audio Technica ATH-AD900X’s in a series of purchases starting this upcoming Cyber Monday and ending in February. Going to be so sick when it’s all done though.

2 Likes

they might never die

Specs:
AMD FX-8350 CPU OC: 4.3Ghz
Corsair H100i V2 Liquid CPU Cooler
Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 Motherboard
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1866Mhz
EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Superclocked
2TB WD Black 7200RPM
Thermaltake SMART M850W 80+ Bronze PSU
Cooler Master Storm Trooper Window Full ATX Case
NZXT Sentry 3 Fan Controller
Asus BC-12B1ST Blu-ray Drive
Corsair K95 RGB Keyboard
Madcatz Cyborg RAT 5 Gaming Mouse
Audio Technica AT-2020USB+ Cardioid Studio Microphone
Audio Technica ATH-M50x Studio Monitor Headphones

2 Likes

Yep that would be awesome; I just added you (well, I think I added you) in Steam using your username here lol

1 Like