Quiet PC Build for VR

I’m planning a new PC build to run some foreign language education software and to play games like Half-Life: Alyx and Lone Echo, so I’m posting the build specs here hoping for build advice pertaining to compatibility.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X
CPU cooler: Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black
Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO ATX AM4
Case: be quiet! Pure Base 500DX ATX Mid Tower
Power Supply: Corsair RMX Series RM850x 850 watt 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular Power Supply
GPU: Depends on availability, but hopefully an EVGA RTX 3000 card because they advertise that they are especially quiet.
Storage: TBD… but I’m hoping for a 2TB NVMe if I can find a decent one for around $200 or less since I heard NVMe is faster than SATA
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8gb (4 sticks)… 32 gb total

I know the PSU wattage is more than I need for these components, but the price difference between the higher wattage and lower wattage was small so I opted for the higher wattage model to give more flexibility with future CPU/GPU upgrades and overclocking. Trying to keep the noise level of the PC low so that it doesn’t interrupt game immersion with VR games using common VR headsets that dont cover the ears and block out noise like traditional headphones do.

I’m concerned about the motherboard, because I’ve been reading people posting about using various motherboard types (such as MSI motherboards) with Ryzen 5000 CPUs like this getting errors called WHEA errors, blue screens, and that sort of problem. Since I’ve heard people say haven’t seen anyone with Gigabyte motherboards getting these problems, I was thinking about swapping out the MSI motherboard for the following Gigabyte motherboard instead:

But PC parts picker is giving me a compatibility warning saying:

“be quiet! Pure Base 500DX ATX Mid Tower Case has a front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C port, but the Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard does not have sufficient USB 3.2 Gen 2 or Gen 1 headers. The case USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C port will not be usable”

I’m wondering how big a problem this will be, or if it will be too bad a compatibility problem, and maybe I should just stick with the MSI motherboard instead.