Home / PC Gaming / Hardware / Store / Discord

Post Things You've Recently Acquired

as long as you are happy with your purchase is all that matters but I’m wondering, it looks like the headphones you wanted are cheaper than the ones that you got. https://www.amazon.com/Creative-BlasterX-Portable-Analog-Headset/dp/B013S3UY2E https://www.amazon.com/Creative-BlasterX-Portable-Analog-Headset/dp/B013S3UY2E

Those are the H3, the Sound Blaster H7 T.E. are around the same price on Amazon.

I was look for wired gaming headset with 7.1 surround sound because for some reason the mic just sounds way better verses a non- surround sound headset. 50mm cams the 60mm cams headset were or are around 250$ .

I know how you can organize and store 90% of that stuff

A buick le sabre 2000. No rust, which is rare in canada. 160k km

Woke up today to find a notification on my phone about a new update. Could it be that Samsung finally decided to push Lollipop to us filthy plebs? Nope, all I got was this:

I cannot handle the excitement.

GTA V - On sale at Best Buy

Little Nightmares - I really wasn’t looking to buy a new game, but this looked really interesting from the videos I’ve seen. Plus it came with a cool little dude, and I’m a sucker for memorabilia.

Ricoh GR II - I got tired of my X100T. There's nothing functionally wrong with it, but it's not really pocketable, so I found that I just wasn't bringing it with me unless it was specifically for a photo trip. Now I got the GR, which I can bring with me everywhere and is more discrete for candid stuff, so I'm selling my X100T and using this instead.

Descent! @ShakeHandsWithDanger @Logan

Confidence

I’ve made my first video in english.

HBA so I can connect four 300 GiB, 15K RPM, SAS drives to my Dell PowerEdge R410; to used as a file server.

skål!

Cyberlink power director 15 ultra is on sale right now so i bought it. I’ve used premiere pro for years without buying it and rihht now I’d have to switch to the newest version for 4k and hardware encoding compatibility with my new rig and I can’t afford it.

Cyberlink was 59.99 and from what I’ve seen it has most of the features a youtuber would need. Plus it has open cl

My old Technics RP-DH1200’s broke, so I had to get a new set of cans for DJ’ing. Went with the Sennheiser HD7 DJ’s. Amazon had an open-box so I snagged em for $90.

pads any good? they like they can use some new ones, though headphone usually never come with the best pads. though those are sennheisers.

Yeah, I like the leather-type pads for DJ’ing. They seem to hold up better than the velour-type; though the HD-series cans all come with both sets of pads. Firm, but soft, seals very well. The headband does have a little bit too much clamping force for my liking, but I think once I start wearing them a bit they’ll loosen up, but the pads definitely help mitigate the squeeze.

Edifier P180 earbuds. I HIGHLY recommend these. These things were $13 with a mic and are surprisingly awesome, and they’re probably going to be my go-to’s from now on. For my taste, they are honestly much better than my Klipsch R6 (which were $80 when I got them). Overall they’re more clear, and I just bump up the lows a tiny bit in the EQ. They’re super light and easy to put in. I can never get the in-ear buds to sit quite right in my right ear for some reason. They don’t sound quite as punchy as my MEE M6 Pro, but the weight loss, comfort, and convenience of just being able set them on my ear is well worth it in my opinion.

I ordered the VE Monk Plus from Massdrop, so we’ll see how those are in a month or so probably.

Q-tips, cuz I ran out.

A recall notice for my car.

R.I.P

have you heard of ve monks they’re cheap earbuds that I’ve heard sound really good. https://www.amazon.com/Venture-Electronics-MONK-earbud-earphone/dp/B01J0S4AAS http://www.thesoundfreq.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/HTB1sxCGMpXXXXXcXFXXq6xXFXXX7.jpg

Ya, I just ordered some from Massdrop. Can’t wait for them to get here.

I have two pairs.

Extraordinarily good for $5, but they aren’t the most amazing things ever either.