Home / PC Gaming / Hardware / Store / Discord

(Poll) What kind of music do you listen to?

Let’s see what genre is most popular among the Crit TV community! I listed some broad (for the sake of simplicity) categories of music alphabetically. Pick the ones you most enjoy listening to:

• Blues
  • Classical
  • Country
  • Electronic
  • Folk
  • Jazz
  • Latin
  • Metal
  • Pop
  • Punk
  • Rap
  • Reggae
  • Rock
  • R&B/Soul

0 voters

I’m gonna guess the most popular is metal.

Out of that list, I picked Electronic, Folk, Jazz, Metal, Punk, Rap and Reggae. I don’t listen to as much Metal/Punk/Hardcore as I used to, but I still enjoy it. And I do listen to country, though it’s really only when I’m driving a work truck, so I didn’t count that. When you’re in the South and driving a pickup; how can you not listen to country?

Fak

Alt rock? That’s my jam. Ain’t on the list though.

I knew country was shit and that’s why it’s the only genre I can’t find songs bands or groups that I like and this poll proves it!

Lol, apparently no one likes Latin. :joy:

I chose metal, electronic, rock, and folk.

Same, except replace folk with classical

I assumed most people would listen to Metal! I was right!

Metal is in the lead! :open_mouth:

update: metal is not in the lead, fak

Some of those options are sub-genres of other options, while others are individually listed.

This skews the results.

I find it interesting that electronic is the top choice. I expected metal to be there instead.

I’ll listen to most anything. I’m picky with rap, and I don’t touch country at all.

I’m picky with rap as well

Missing Synth, but then again guess that falls under “electronic”. Big fan of a lot genres of electronic music. Not so much into techno since high school but I’ll listen to it time to time.

Metal and classical have to tied in terms of what I like best.