Home / PC Gaming / Hardware / Store / Discord

One of the better superhero movies I have watched. What do you think of it?

This is what I had to say after watching some movies this weekend expressing how I felt about The Amazing-Spider-Man (2012) -

"This is easily one of the best superhero movies I have ever seen. I watched it in 3D and unlike the previous 3D movies I watched which were two Star Trek movies this here movie did 3D right. I gave this movie a 9/10. The only point I deducted was due to the fact that the 1% of the time the 3D was not good and I think if you wanted to Emma Stone clearly not looking like she was high school age you could knock them for casting her in the role. Anyway I definitely will be adding this movie to my movie collection and for any superhero fans that haven’t seen it I recommend it. Also if you think this is just going to be a beat’em up / action movie it is not just that. It is thought provoking somewhat. Even after the film was done I was thinking about the choices Peter Parker made and why he made them. "

So with that said what did you think of the movie?

I really disliked it. I thought the casting was on point… but the villain’s plan, motives, and character design were utter crap.
Why was the Lizard a goomba from the Mario Bros. movie? Was it too much to give him an actual lizard head?

i’m wondering if there was an awesome practical effect for the Lizard, lik in the first spiderman movie with the green goblin… i mean, look at what they built…

and then what was in the final film…
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/a8ddZfMCKUE/maxresdefault.jpg

Like i said, i enjoyed the cast, however, i am glad Sony is letting Marvel take care of the story and designs. I’m not SUPER hyped for Homecoming, but it does look promising. I’m so glad he FINALLY has emotive eyes.

I think my favorite spidey film is still the second one. Doc Oc was awesome.