Home / PC Gaming / Hardware / Store / Discord

My wish to you all

Hello friends,
I just wanted to take the time to wish you all a great year. Life has its ups and downs and can really suck at times. We have all been in those dark places, some darker than others but never give up, find someone to help you, heck message me if you need to. In 2016 I had 4 people in my life die by their own hands. Yes it was their choice and I know how they felt, I’ve been there. I just wish I was there to tell them that it can get better. It may take a long time but it can get better. I know this is random but I wish that each of you all find love and happiness. To find new friends and to have new experiences. We only have this one chance to live on this earth so make it what you want. Be that person that others won’t. I sincerely pray for everyone to have a great year and for it to be filled with love and happiness. I apologize if this is out of place or sounds dumb but I just felt like I was supposed to share this tonight, and honestly if anyone ever needs someone to talk to about anything just message me. I love you all and thank you for being an awesome community.

(Sorry for grammar I’m on my phone)

And I wish you a Happy New Year, too.

I can understand the sentiment in your post as too many people tend to take their own lives when aspects of their life go downhill, and it isn’t easy to lift one’s self up again.

Depression or the ‘Black Dog’ claims too many lives young, and old these days.

@Algernoon I hope that you have a good 2017. Mine is already off to a horrible start with others around me willing to not make changes and fighting with me. I wish I could make people act differently but I can’t. Anyway still with 2017 I think there are goals I can reach and I am thankful I have one person, my CMHA worker, who is extremely supportive of me and is willing to go the extra mile to help me achieve certain things. I also know that one person in my life that is blood somewhat is my niece and I think growing the relationship I have with her is important as she is the one person in my life who doesn’t judge me, isn’t rude to me and maybe understands how I am. Much of the rest of my family and others have no compassion for my mental health and yet they have all the compassion for what my daughter goes through. Speaking of my daughter I finally realized that for me to have a healthy and happy 2017 I had to cut her out of my life. She was just continuing to say the same things and act the same way and it was bringing me down. She also has been enabled by my mom who raises her to continue to go down an unhealthy path in various ways. There is so much other stuff I could say but all that needs to be said is to save myself I had to cut her out completely now.

2017 … again I think there are things I can accomplish this new year but I live in a world that does not want proper change which first and foremost means killing commerce. If this was done and people did right by each other oh what a wonderful world this could be. I am allowed to dream this could happen in 2017 and yeah it won’t likely happen but maybe it could. Without hope/dreams what do we have?

Just think positive, and if you ever need anyone to talk to just know im here. It sounds like you know what you need to do. I wish you the best.