Home / PC Gaming / Hardware / Store / Discord

My soul is rended

Friends, I lost my wife, Virginia Marie Luckett on thursday morning, how does one get past the death of a spouse?

I am sorry for your loss. In regards to advice on how to deal with losing a spouse to death I haven’t been through it so I won’t even try to help where I don’t think I can help. Again sorry for your loss.

I’m sorry for your loss mate. I’d Have a chat to Bard he is good with this kinda stuff but you have to PM him on discord. as he is not on the discord server any more

I’m sorry for your loss. I’ve never lost somebody that close to me. But I have been through heart break, for me at least I always tried to stay as busy as I could. People say you shouldn’t bottle up your emotions but for me I tend to do just that. After awhile it becomes numb enough that it doesn’t bother you.

That’s just my personal thing though.

I’m sorry for your loss.

You don’t. You eventually learn to live with it.
You are your memories. Those memories are an integral part of who you are and who you will be. Cherish them, but be welcoming of new memories, for they substract nothing from the value of what has already been lived.

Stay strong, the wound will heal.

(And by “stay strong”, I don’t mean it in an absurdly stoic way. Do cry your heart out if you feel the need to, it is healthy and part of the natural grieving process.)