Home / PC Gaming / Hardware / Store / Discord

It's Beer o'clock! What are you drinking?

beer

I had some Brisk Iced Tea from Taco Bell.

Daily driver.

food

Preeeetty good. It was a staff pick of the month at Total Wine. In my opinion, it has sort of a burnt aftertaste to it. If it weren’t for that, it’d probably be my favorite.

It’s doing a good job on my sinuses though. I’ve been sick for the last week, and I feel like it’s really helped clear stuff up pretty quickly. It was only bad for the first few days, and now I’m just coughing up all the gunk.

calumetfarm-bourbon

My current favorite is Four Roses. I think next time I’m going to get some Kirkland and see how that is, because it seems like everything else Costco makes is awesome.

The last Bourbon I had was Bulleit. It was pretty mediocre overall.

Some Kirkland wine actually gets surprisingly decent ratings…

Having this with some purple jesus.

Swamp Thing IPA from Bayou Teche Brewing. So many great breweries in Louisiana.

Probably my favorite. I’m always worried about these types of bottles exploding on me though. One time I accidentally left one in the hot car all day (probably like 115 outside) and as soon as I took the metal part off the cork flew out and beer went everywhere.

Recently single. In kind of a let’s get f’d up mood. This probably won’t do it, but it’s probably better that I don’t.

I do like the beer too. One of my favorites. Goes REALLY well with pizza. Too bad I have no pizza.

20180804_222640

Shit, I am so far behind on this thread. I’m up to like 19 or 20 new ones since my last post.

I also signed up for the Allagash Grand Cru tour a little while ago, so expect pictures of that come September, assuming pictures are allowed and I remember.