Home / PC Gaming / Hardware / Store / Discord

It's Beer o'clock! What are you drinking?

My usual drink, it has grapefruit so it’s healthy.
Drink_Tek

No beer here but I do have something nice …

An ice capp deluxe from Tim Horton’s that someone else paid for. Free is good.

Gotta keep it simple, when at work, so Jack and Coke and Yuengling.

No beer once again to drink and so I am having my daily glass of Minute Maid frozen drink to get my 100% vitamin C. Today it is cranberry flavor.

2017-10-10_13-13-55_1

Some Fort Garry Dark, new to Canada and I haven’t had one before. Was good! Went nice with the Fish & Chips that came with it.

I drank McDonald’s iced tea while having urine and poop on my hands from cleaning up a huge explosion by my toilet into the shower and then all over my basement apartment. Ah the smell of urine and poop while drinking iced tea … : S

I work for a wireless company and as a barista. So today I was at my barista job, pulling a double currently, have been drinking coffee all day. Mostly espresso.

Sebago Brewing Bonfire

This is an interesting one. It’s kinda like a normal amber, but it’s hoppy enough that I’d call it kinda like an IPA. It has a sweet maltiness, and the hops aren’t overpoweringly bitter. A bit earthy as well. It’s pretty balanced overall, I can’t really say anything bad about it. Maybe make the rye a little more pronounced?

Probably an 8 out of 10 for me. I like it, I’d certainly buy it again.

Ithaca Beer Co. Apricot Wheat

The wheat is good, the apricot is not. The beer would be pretty good overall, but it’s pretty easy to tell that the apricot flavor is just that, an added flavor and not actual apricots. It is very easy to drink since there is almost no bitterness and the malts are fine, but that added flavor is no good.

A 6 out of 10 from me. It would probably get an extra point if they tossed the apricot flavoring.

A&W lol

Stella

Apricot wheat is a tricky beer. I’ve had some that are amazing and then some like this that it’s obvious it’s fake flavouring.

If I can make a recommendation try pyramid brewing apricot ale. It’s one of the better ones I’ve had.

I am drinking chocolate milk.

Drinking Green Tea right now,
but later today I will drink the Moosehead Pale Ale. Yes it was cheap, but I am still curious.

Just finished my final for the trig class I’m taking, and submitted the last assignment.

Time for a glass of Jim Beam Double Oak while I finish up the discussion questions for this week.

Next week, physics!

I’m actually pretty surprised with how good this stuff is. I’ve gone through a few different whiskeys recently and this one is both the cheapest (like $17) and my favorite so far.

DSC00076

Lagunitas Hop Stoopid Ale

Certainly an IPA with the IBUs, this is surprisingly palatable for the listed characteristics. It’s extremely hoppy, but it’s not overwhelmingly bitter. The maltiness is there, but it comes across more as a backdrop than front and center. It’s smooth and piney. The hop extracts might be the cause of the bitter-yet-smooth characteristics.

A lot better than I was expecting, I’d put this at an 8.5 out of 10. I like it a lot.

I need to compare it to Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter some day. Hop Hunter also uses hop extracts, but it’s not an Imperial so it should be a little tamer.

bourb

I’m drinking bourbon out of an Asahi glass…does that count?

A Sapporo. Because it was stupid busy at the shop, and cold Sapporo’s make everything better.

Nestea Iced Tea from the soda fountain from Taco Bell. Also will be opening up a can of Monster (green colored stuff) maybe later. I need that to stay up and be able to game this early morning.