I'm looking for a VPN

Does anyone have any suggestions? What does everyone think of expressvpn and nordvpn?

Express has a really solid reputation but they’re pricey.

Nord is fine, but not the cheapest option. They also have other Nord apps like NordPass, if you like ecosystems.

ProtonVPN is another if you like ecosystems. $30 a month gets you all of their top-tier options for ProtonVPN, ProtonMail, ProtonCalendar, and I think they have their own contacts app too. All encrypted. Of course there are cheaper plans, and you don’t have to pay for the whole suite.

PIA also has a good reputation. They were bought out a little while back and a lot of people freaked out, but as far as I know there haven’t been any policy changes in terms of log-keeping and stuff so there’s nothing to worry about. I use PIA because I bought a 2-year sub for only like $70. That runs out in August and I’m probably going to renew it.

Also, what are you running it on? Basically every mainstream VPN will be on both Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. But Linux support is hit or miss. I think PIA is best in that aspect because there’s a GUI available. If you prefer command line then Nord, Proton, and Express all have command line apps.