Home / PC Gaming / Hardware / Store / Discord

If The Matrix was a Movie Just About Hacking Would it Have Been Just as Good?

If The Matrix was a Movie Just About Hacking Would it Have Been Just as Good? So If the movie was just about Neo being a hacker and agent smith in the FBI, and ect?

i think so. but losing the sci-fi aspect of it would change the need to get to a pay phone to escape. catch me if you can had good chase scenes thou.

It would have been a totally different movie. That’s like asking if the evil dead was just about Bruce Campbell working at S-mart and the Kandarian demon was just just a bunch of annoying customers, would it have been as good?

Are we talking about hacker that can enter cyberspace or the matrix like in Neuromancer or are we just talking a 1337 haxor?

I think a 1337 haxor. This say the Matrix was really just a giant government network or something to monitor people.

so…watching Nero go through a case of mountain dew while he brute forces/dictionary attacks his neighbor’s wi-fi network all while trinity goes to frys to find a wi-fi dongle capable of packet injection and having the short smelly guy at the desk wonder what she is talking about? That would epic as a comedy.