Home / PC Gaming / Hardware / Store / Discord

Hello, just jumped over from the other forum

Hi guys,

It’s Mr_UNOwen from the other forum. How ya guys do’n! Just thought I’d start this thread to say hello and see how’s things going on this side of the tech community. Been a while since I’ve been under the “new guy” status in the forum, I forget if you need to build up your status before you can start to send PMs. Just saw the last video and I can definitely relate with the chaos of running your own business, been a sole-proprietor for a few years and I can understand the stress of balancing the books. Got a few Lan Syndicate questions, but I’d like to keep them to PMs and not thread questions. @Logan, let me know how to PM you.

I’ll be active on both forums. If there’s a way to have threads shared between both forum site’s that would be awesome as I’d like to post my build log once and show on both.

Welcome aboard!

@ShakeHandsWithDanger, so does this forum support private messages or do I need to be on the forum for a bit?

yes, youre a “new user” trust level so you cant really do much, yet

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just a few posts and a couple days and you’ll get upgraded.

Everybody starts somewhere!

Post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post… how about now?

Also coming over from the other forum, just to see what’s going on over here. After the clearing the air video I’ve stopped boycotting Logan and his content (sorry! followed a lot of misinformation) But I’ll start being more active in this community, because I like the direction the channel is going so far.

I fixed it up for you.

Awesome to see you again!

Same with coming onto this forum, haven’t been on lurking much of either forum and for some reason thought the old TS account was linked somehow to this one too lol.

@Logan, Thanks!