Home / PC Gaming / Hardware / Store / Discord

Favorite E3 Games (Bethesda Mostly) - What's Yours?

I’m just going to post some trailers for what I’m looking forward to. Feel free to add to the list.

Any guesses where TES VI is going to be set?

What is this?!

From CD Projekt Red:

Cyberpunk 2077 is a narrative-driven, open world RPG set in the most vibrant and dangerous metropolis of the future — Night City. You play as V, a hired gun on the rise, who just got their first serious contract. In a world of cyberenhanced street warriors, tech-savvy netrunners and corporate life-hackers, today is your first step to becoming an urban legend.

I’m a little bummed about not being able to create my own character, but it still looks pretty crazy.

OK, the fact that it is an EA game worries me, but I do really like the art style… but it’s EA. We’ll see if they load it with paywalls.

And now I wait to head to PAX West for some indie games.

Cyberpunk looks fun, I like how they didn’t go overboard with the futuristic athstetic. I’m ok playing as V, but I’d love to be able to customize that v-tech.

In no particular order:

• TES VI - looks like maybe Black Marsh?
  • Fallout 76 - I am hesitant, but I think if you get into a good server it shouldnbe fun. Also not so sure about the lack of human NPCs…
  • Starfield
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Just Cause 4
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • Metro Exodus
  • Anthem

MS killed it this E3 IMO.

Top 7 in no real order

• Smash
  • Ori
  • Beyond G&E
  • We Happy Few
  • TES VI
  • Sea of Solitude
  • Crack Down 3

• DOOM
  • Battletoads
  • Maneater

•Metro Exodus - although the AI is still pretty dumb, as what was shown on the gameplay trailer, but it looks absolutely stunning though.
•TESVI - I have zero ideas on where it might be, but it sure does look lovely.
•Cyberpunk 2077 - because it’s cyberpunk? And I’m an FPS junkie, not bothered at all that they went with the FPS route.

Also, because @CloudScorpion mentioned Beyond Good and Evil 2…

The first one is probably in my top 10 of all time. I WANT to see some gameplay.