Home / PC Gaming / Hardware / Store / Discord

Black Friday: What to Get & What Weird Things We Are Getting | The Crit Show 0004

Originally published at: https://crit.tv/black-friday-what-to-get-what-weird-things-we-are-getting-the-crit-show-0004/

The consumerism will consume all. In the madness there might be a few things worth checking out. So, stay in. Watch this video six to 10 times and share your favorite deals.

Here are the links:

Black Friday Deals: HTC Vive $200 Bonus, Games & Monitor Discount Galore | Crit TV
Deals: Black Friday PC Game Sales, Plethora of Monitors and GPU Discounts. | Crit TV
GOG.com
Welcome to Steam
The Humble Store: Great games. Fantastic prices. Support charity
Bundle Tracker (@BundleTracker) | Twitter
newest submissions : buildapcsales
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 DirectX 12 ZT-P10700I-10P 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3 | eBay
Amazon.com: Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon™ RX 480 4GB GDDR5 256 bit Memory Bus PCI-Express 3.0 Graphisc Card (11260-02-20G): Computers & Accessories
Amazon.com: Sapphire Radeon NITRO R9 Fury 4GB HBM HDMI/DVI-D PCI-Express Graphics Card 11247-03-40G: Computers & Accessories
Amazon.com: OnePlus Three 3 64gb Graphite Factory Unlocked International Version GSM no warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories
Phones, Tablets & Accessories - Cyber Week & Black Friday Sale
Amazon.com: zowie mouse: Electronics
Amazon.com : Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G7HK DSLM Mirrorless 4K Camera, 14-140 mm Lens Kit (Black) : Electronics
Intel's Skylake-EP Flagship Xeon E5-2699 V5 CPU to Harness 32 Cores, 64 Threads | techPowerUp
x86 emulation may finally come to ARM processors running Windows 10 - ExtremeTech
UK to censor online videos of 'non-conventional' sex acts | Technology | The Guardian
Trump’s FCC advisor wants to eliminate most of the FCC | Ars Technica
Fatty the robot smashes glass, injures visitor - CNET
Xbox Accused of Racism: Major Nelson Issues Apology – Bonus Level Gaming
Genital Jousting, Fun, Not Available in Australia and New Zealand - TechRaptor
The Steam Awards
Voting for the first-ever Steam Awards has begun | PC Gamer
Amazon.com: dungeons and dragons
LEPIN Nexos Knights Medieval Castle Building Block City Friend Minifigures Block Toys for children-in Blocks from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
870pcs Pirates Black Pearl Battle Ship 3D Construction Brick Educational Toys Kids Gift Building Block Set Compatible With Legoe-in Blocks from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

What second band you listed? i cant spell it out XD

Klabautamann.

Cheers Logan

Let me know how you like them.

i agree with Amon Amarth and definitely with Moonsorrow but i’m unsure about Klabautamann, its not bad but i think i need to travel or something to sit down and listen to the band. I think it’ll grow on me eventually. But i much prefer the sound like Moonsorrow.

I watched this after Black Friday … just sayin’. LOL!