Home / PC Gaming / Hardware / Store / Discord

An early access game that looks and plays well?

An early access game that looks darn good to start and is at a price of only $16.99 Canadian. For parents out there who are looking for something safe for their kids to play I think this is a good investment. Also the developer behind this game clearly is responding to any issues people are having which are few with the one I saw being a guy who didn’t meet the minimum requirements to play the game. Now unfortunately I can’t put money to this right now but it deserves people’s money.

A fun early access action RPG is CrossCode. Gameplay is buttery smooth, puzzles are fun and not frustrating, soundtrack is fitting, and it even has a demo.

Well technically it isn’t early-access. However it is in closed alpha, after being successfully funded on Kickstarter. Closed beta is in around three months, and released planned after another several months. If you like melee or medieval games, check out Mordhau. An upcoming online melee fighting game. Battles can be on up to 64 player servers. Also has duel mode, and in depth mechanics. Duels can last a couple of minutes sometimes. I have access to alpha so if you have any questions feel free to ask.