Home / PC Gaming / Hardware / Store / Discord

All Your Devices Will Monitor You | The Crit Show 0011

Originally published at: https://crit.tv/all-your-devices-will-monitor-you-the-crit-show-0011/

Like our stuff? Help us out:

Links:

How An Amazon Echo Could Testify In An Arkansas Murder Trial: VICE News Tonight - YouTube
Source: Apple Will Fight 'Right to Repair' Legislation - Motherboard
IBM Havyn Is a Voice Assistant for Cybersecurity | WIRED
Tesla could be a $1 trillion company by the end of the next decade, says billionaire investor Ron Baron | Electrek
Artificial Intelligence: Cisco Exec Says Stupidity Is the Real Threat | Fortune.com
Soon, Pig-Free Bacon Might Be on Your Breakfast Plate
Can we grow woolly mammoths in the lab? George Church hopes so | New Scientist
Prey PC gameplay: watch the first hour of the surreal ode to System Shock | PC Gamer
Valve CEO: 'We're comfortable with the idea that VR will turn out to be a complete failure' - StamfordAdvocate
Humble Freedom Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)

I’m not a gamer but the developmental-stage of your Zweihander game looks great, I’m loving the graphics.

Very cool and nice. Zweihander looks like a tickle of a time. I ate a burrito while watching this and it paired well.

Any release date for the new music album?

I pretty much put everything on hold due to the stress from the drama. It’s time to get back in shape and back to work. I have several (mostly). I’ll post some updates sometime soon.

Well, at 1:22, the shield animations seem much better than the average for fantasy games.

Whoever did the movement animations deserves a cookie, they’re very fluid for pre-alpha work.

Most AAA games do this very wrong: